1. I found that some people are uncomfortable with silence. Like the lady that came into the waiting area of the tire repair shop. She could clearly see that I was reading my book while I was waiting for my tire repair. She proceeds to sit down, take her own book out, open it, and then start talking to me about her book, her car ("how will they know which car is mine, they didn't even ask what kind of car it was"), the lack of carpeting in the waiting area, and on and on and on...
2. I observed that men's eyes are drawn to cleavage like a magnet is drawn to shiny metal.
3. I observed that in every exercise class there has to be one show off. We had 4 new ladies in my yoga class this week. One of the new ladies (who had to be in her 40's) whips down her yoga mat, plops down, spreads her legs out nice and wide and bends down to put her face to the floor. Let me tell you I have not had that kind of flexibility since I was 6 months old.
|Image borrowed from internet|
4. I learned that the joy of an evening spent with my husband celebrating our 26th Anniversary is priceless. Watching the sunset together while on a river boat cruise is magical.
5. I found that Scout really NEEDS to have two walks a day to relieve boredom, otherwise his mouth gets the better of him.