Here is a recap of some of those goals and their results:
- Continue printing my photographs for the walls
This got way laid for the moment due to a cosmetic, color scheme change which all began with the purchase of a new couch back in December.
- Back Roads Adventures - getting out and exploring
I did one Back Roads Adventure in April which was an eye opening experience. I got about an hour from home, I stopped to take a photo of a weathered green shed in a field. I dug around in the back seat for my camera only to realize that my camera was still sitting on the dining room floor at home.
Wind out of the sails moment. My heart was not in the rest of the adventure. I realized more than just forgetting my camera, I missed people being in my story. A lone venture was no longer fun.
I made a goal for myself to read 50 books over the course of 2014. I am at about 20 books so far for the year. I must pick up the pace a little in the second half of this year, or read shorter books :)
Let me just say Anthropologie is my new favorite store, and yes I wear this stuff during the week as well as the weekends.
I have been making a lot of new salads in June and I see this continuing all summer long.
July - September Goals
- Finish the Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room Project
- Work through "A Sense of Place" class material
- Finally get that on-line portfolio done
- Update the look of my blog
- Work on more iPhone Photography pieces
- Move college daughter back to college for her final year